1. Implement audio processing algorithms in Android app;
2. Develop, maintain, and update our Android app;
3. Implement algorithms, provide SDKs and fix bugs in a timely manner depending on customer requirements.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines, with 5+ years’ experience in Android development;
2. Great understanding of design patterns like MVVM, familiar with programming in NDK (C/C++), and familiar with Android Custom View and View Event Handlers;
3. Knowledge in audio field, and familiar with audio processing in Android using AudioRecorder and Audio Track;
4. Familiar with networking, databases, etc. in Android, experience with external libraries such as RxAndroid and Retrofit is a plus;
5. Proficiency in Kotlin and OpenSL Es is an advantage.